That feels good…
I realized something important about exercise that’s worth sharing with you.
Most of the time, when encouraging you to exercise, I focus on health and fat loss. These are two significant benefits, but there’s another side effect of exercise that’s hugely important…
How you feel after doing it.
Every workout has an immediate impact on your energy, mood, body chemistry, and even mental functioning. The endorphins released are specifically designed to make you feel good.
All of these factors combined create your overall feeling of wellbeing.
Don’t you want to feel good?
The tricky part is that most of us are habit driven, and so our activity level (or lack thereof) is fairly consistent day-to-day and week-to-week. This makes the impact of each sedentary day less noticeable, since another similar day causes no obvious change. It simply perpetuates your current state of un-wellbeing, with a slow decline.
Why this matters: You could begin feeling a lot better than you do today by starting to exercise.
This could come as a surprise, especially if you believe that the way you feel today is a given, and not something that can be improved.
By maintaining a consistent, challenging exercise plan:
- Your aches and pains can disappear.
- You can feel light and your energy levels can soar.
- Your mood can naturally become more optimistic.
- You can avoid illness and disease.
- You can think and process information quicker and with more clarity.
And then, once you’re in the groove of exercising regularly, you’ll forget about the pain, the sluggishness, and the discomfort that you used to live with.
Making regular exercise part of your routine is a foolproof method for improving your overall wellbeing. It’s a gift that you give to yourself with each workout.
Ready to really feel good? Sign up for my latest fitness program. Call or email today to get started!
Shop over 500+ Wellness products at wholesale prices: Every product has been developed and manufactured to stand out from the competition. Each must be superior in a very clear and relevant way to the products you might otherwise use. That means they are researched, refined, and scrutinized before they ever go to market. Click the link below to learn more:
500+ Exclusive Wellness Products
The Foods You Eat
The foods that you eat also have a huge impact on how you feel. Wholesome foods like fresh produce, lean meats, eggs, nuts and seeds will fill you with natural and steady energy. On the flip side, foods that have been processed, fried or filled with sugar will rob your body of energy and wellbeing.
One Body to Last Your Lifetime
"Your Body is a Temple of the Holy Spirit... Therefore Honor God with Your Body"
--1st Corinthians 6:19-20
|Our programs include:
- Functional Fitness Boot Camp
- Small group personal training to get you in your best shape! Available by ongoing contracts, or drop-in for $8 per class
- Nutritional support
- Full faculity use, including our cardio fitness room
- New Member Special: $99/ mo.
- Personal Training
- One-on-one training with a certified trainer
- Nutritional support
- Personalized stretching
- Rehabilitation as needed
- Massage Therapy
- Choose from our independent massage therapists. Call for appointment.
Minerals in traditional supplements can trigger massive free radical activity during digestion. These free radicals can actually cancel out the benefits of antioxidants like vitamins C and E. In the Peak Performance Pack, Oligo minerals are different. Oligo protects these critical antioxidants up to 5 times better than the leading brands. As a result, your body gets more of the nutrition it needs most for more energy every day and a lifetime of better health backed by two highly trusted clinical studies.
Whether your day consists of crossing finishing lines or meeting deadlines, Peak Performance Pack delivers targeted, research-supported nutrition to improve heart health, metabolic health, and cellular health, so you get the most from your efforts every day. Available for Women, Men, or 50+..
Simple Roasted Vegetables
Vegetables are an important part of a healthy, balanced diet. You won’t find a recipe that as simple and delicious as this one for roasted vegetables. It’s a classic!
I like to leave the root veggies undisturbed when adding the green beans, so that they have one really nicely charred side to them at the end of the cook time. The onions become mouthwateringly tender.
Feel free to use other veggies, such as sweet potato, beets, cauliflower, or bell peppers.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need
- 3 parsnips, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 8 large carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into thick wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper
- ½ pound green beans, trimmed
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, toss the parsnips, carrots and onion with the olive oil and generously season with salt and pepper. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add the green beans on top of the roasting veggies and place back in the oven for an additional 15 minutes. Mix the veggies together and serve. Enjoy!
One serving equals: 95 calories, 3g fat, 18g carbohydrate, 7g sugar, 138mg sodium, 5g fiber, and 2g protein.
Spread the word. Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter to your friends, family, and coworkers.